St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG breakfast pizza, fruit, juice and milk.
Lunch menu: Bosco sticks, salad, veggie tray, apple slices. The menu for tomorrow will be: Chicken sticks, mixed vegetables, veggie tray, juice, pineapple
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Mr. Springer
- 1. COLLEGE FAIR at LCCC tonight. This is a great opportunity to see many college reps and gather information about the colleges you may be interested in.
- 2.ALL JUNIORS will be on retreat today.
- 3. ANY SOPHOMORE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING EHOVE next year should see Mrs. Pertner by tomorrow.
- 4. JUNIOR HIGH ACADEMIC CHALLENGE PRACTICE will be held today during lunch.
- 5.BLESSING OF PETS will take place tomorrow afternoon. If you would like to participate in the Feast of St. Francis celebration, please stop in the office today and pick up a permission slip. All permission slips must be returned today.
- 6. HOMECOMING DANCE tickets are on sale in the office for $10/ticket. Guest dance forms are also available.
- 7.SATURDAY SCHOOL will be with Mrs. Swiger. Please use the Main St. entrance.
- 8.MANDATORY PRE-ID SESSION FOR STUDENTS TAKING THE PSAT is scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 10 beginning promptly at 7:25 AM in the Social Hall. All sophomores and juniors who are signed up to take the PSAT must attend this session. Please see or email Mrs. Smith ASAP if you have a scheduling conflict.
- 9.PSAT testing will take place on Wednesday, October 16. Teachers, a list of students who will be testing has been emailed to you. These students will be absent 1st period thru 5th period.
- 10. Mrs. French’s 5th period class should go to Mr. Fair’s room (110 in the Jr. High hall) today.
- 11. KAIROS TEAM meeting at lunch today in the Kairos room.
- 12. MOCK IT UP TRIAL STYLE team members should meet with Mrs. Meyer after 3rd period before going to lunch.
- 13.TOMORROW’S SCHEDULE: Follow a regular Friday schedule through the end of 4th period.
5th period: 12:24 – 12:52
6th period: 12:55 – 1:23
7th period: 1:26 – 1:55
8th period: 1:58 – 2:27
Blessing of animals in the Convo parking lot. All staff and students should attend.