St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG blueberry pancakes, fruit, juice and milk.
Lunch menu: Hamburgers, French fries, baked beans, veggie tray, applesauce. The menu for tomorrow will be: Bosco sticks, salad, veggie tray, apple slices
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Mr. Springer
- 1. COLLEGE FAIR at LCCC is tomorrow. This is a great opportunity to see many college reps and gather information about the colleges you may be interested in.
- 2. MOCK TRIAL meeting in Mrs. Meyer’s room today at lunch.
- 3.FINANCIAL AID MEETING tonight at 6 PM in the Fisher Titus Learning Center at Norwalk High School. If you were not able to attend our meeting last week or would just like more information, parents are invited to attend this meeting at Norwalk High School.
- 4. THE BUSINESS CLUB will meet tomorrow at 7:00 AM for breakfast and to wrap up last year’s Road Race.
- 5.HOMECOMING HALL DECORATING will take place tomorrow from 8:45 – 9:45. We will follow a Friday mass schedule tomorrow. All students will go to their homerooms after 1st period. High school students will be dismissed to work on decorating. Junior High students will be dismissed to go to the Social Hall with their homeroom teachers to meet with Mr. Conley. Juniors will decorate their hall on Friday during mass since they will be going to mass as a class on Thursday during retreat.
- 6.A representative from THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY will be here tomorrow at 3 PM in the library. Please sign up in the office if you are interested in attending or getting further information.
- 7. HIGH SCHOOL ACADEMIC CHALLENGE MEETING today during lunch in Rm. 327.
- 8. ALL JUNIOR HIGH STUDENTS will be on retreat today. ALL JUNIORS will be on retreat tomorrow.
- 9. ANY SOPHOMORE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING EHOVE next year should see Mrs. Pertner before Friday.
- 10. JUNIOR HIGH ACADEMIC CHALLENGE PRACTICE will be held tomorrow during lunch.
- 11.BLESSING OF PETS will take place Friday afternoon. If you would like to participate in the Feast of St. Francis celebration, please stop in the office today and pick up a permission slip. All permission slips must be returned tomorrow.
- 12. HOMECOMING DANCE tickets are on sale in the office for $10/ticket. Guest dance forms are also available.