Thank you to all of the community helpers that came to speak with the 4-year-old preschool classes.
We were blessed to have:
- Mrs. Brittany Mutchler (SPH 2005) who spoke about what it is like to cut hair.
- Mrs. Alicia Snyder who talked about the importance of washing our hands.
- Mr. Danny Grine (SPH 2017) showed healthy choices when choosing a snack.
- Mr. Wes Stein (SPH 2008) and Mrs. Kelsey Stein showed us their beehives and gave us a sample of their honey.
- Ms. Lilly DeLeon (SPH 2017) came to talk to us about being in the National Guard.
- Mrs. Tiina Ruffing came to talk to Mrs. Patil's class to talk about what children do in the library.
Thanks again to all of you!