St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG donuts, fruit, juice and milk.
Lunch menu: Oriental chicken, rice, vegetables, cookie. The menu for tomorrow will be: Hamburgers, French fries, baked beans, veggie tray, applesauce.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Mr. Springer
- 1. COLLEGE FAIR at LCCC is this Thursday. This is a great opportunity to see many college reps and gather information about the colleges you may be interested in.
- 2. MOCK TRIAL meeting in Mrs. Meyer’s room tomorrow at lunch.
- 3.FINANCIAL AID MEETING tomorrow at 6 PM in the Fisher Titus Learning Center at Norwalk High School. If you were not able to attend our meeting last week or would just like more information, parents are invited to attend this meeting at Norwalk High School.
- 4.IT’S SOCKTOBER!! Please help the TLC class collect socks for the homeless and needy in Huron County. This is our school mission collection project for the month. Mr. Conley will allow us to wear school appropriate costumes on Oct. 31 if we can collect 600 pairs of socks. That’s just 100 pairs per grade level. You can do it! Bring your sock donation to the high school office or to Rm. 128 by Oct. 24.
- 5. THE BUSINESS CLUB will meet Thursday at 7:00 AM for breakfast and to wrap up last year’s Road Race.
- 6.HOMECOMING HALL DECORATING will take place on Thursday from 8:45 – 9:45. We will follow a Friday mass schedule on Thursday. All students will go to their homerooms. High school students will be dismissed to work on decorating. Junior High students will be dismissed to go to the Social Hall with their homeroom teachers to meet with Mr. Conley. Juniors will decorate their hall on Friday during mass since they will be going to mass as a class on Thursday during retreat.
- 7.A representative from THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY will be here Thursday at 3 PM in the library. Please sign up in the office if you are interested in attending or getting further information.
- 8. HIGH SCHOOL ACADEMIC CHALLENGE MEETING today during lunch in Rm. 327.