St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, September 30, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: Egg and cheese muffin, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch menu: Pepperoni pizza, green beans, peaches. The menu for tomorrow will be: Oriental chicken, rice, vegetables, cookie.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Mr. Springer
- 1.COLLEGE FAIR at LCCC is this Thursday, Oct. 3. This is a great opportunity to see many college reps and gather information about the colleges you may be interested in.
- 2.MOCK TRIAL meeting in Mrs. Meyer’s room this Wednesday at lunch.
- 3.FINANCIAL AID MEETING on Wednesday at 6 PM in the Fisher Titus Learning Center at Norwalk High School. If you were not able to attend our meeting last week or would just like more information, parents are invited to attend this meeting at Norwalk High School.
- 4.REMINDER to 8th grade Science students…retakes are at lunch today.
- 5.ROCK THE SOCK collection is a competition with the TLC groups from other schools. Help us beat Monroeville, Edison and Huron in collecting the most socks to donate to Salvation Army and area nursing homes. Bring your socks to the office or room 128 by October 25th!! Our goal is 600 pair!!!
- 6. HIGH SCHOOL ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will have a match today from 10:15-12:45
- 7. ACT TEST tomorrow from 7:55am-11:30am. A list of the students taking the test has been emailed to you.