St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, September 13, 2019
Lunch menu today: Boneless wings, broccoli, pineapple, soft pretzel.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Spragg Parking Lot: Mrs. French
- Service hour opportunity this Sunday at the ECC from 8:00-12:30. You will be helping the PTO at their annual mum sale. Please email Mrs. Matlack if you can help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High School boys interested in playing basketball this year should sign up in the athletic office. Deadline is Sept. 20th.
- All School Mass at 9:00am next Wednesday. We will follow a Friday schedule that day.
- Boys Golf will be out all day next Thursday.
- Saturday School this weekend is with Mrs. Swiger. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance.
- DFCA…Monday is the initial test date. Students will be called out of class starting at 8:00. If you still want to sign up, please see Mrs. Pertner ASAP. Drink plenty of water!!
- Two of our seniors project seeks to help out “Sleep in Heavenly Peace of Lorain County”. This is a group that builds, assembles and delivers beds to children in Lorain County that do not have one. Children served by this organization are currently sleeping on couches or even floors. As part of their project, they are asking for “beds in a bag” or twin size sheets and comforters. Please drop off donations in one of the religion rooms.
- Lost and Found: Are you missing a pencil pouch or water bottle? If so, stop in the office and check the lost and found.
- Girls Golf Early Release: Wednesday, Sept. 18 at noon.
- High School Academic Challenge will meet at lunch on Monday in room 327.
- Faculty meeting next Tuesday at lunch.
- College Rep from TIFFIN UNIVERSITY will be here next Tuesday right after school in the library. Please sign up in the office if you would like to talk to this representative or get information from them. (If you have practice after school and are still interested in a college that visits us, please sign up and just request information if you are unable to attend).
- Reminder to sophomores….if you RSVP’d to do the retake in Physical Science, it is today at lunch.
- Reminder to 8th graders….if you are retaking the Science test, it is on Monday.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE