St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, September 9, 2019
Breakfast menu tomorrow: WG cocoa bar, cheese stick, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch menu today: Rotini with meat sauce, green beans, peaches, garlic toast. Tomorrow: Hot dog/chili dog, French fries, baked beans, orange slices, rice krispie treat.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Spragg Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
1. Cafeteria Workers this week are:
2. Mass Coordinators this week will be:
- Reminder: all students will be photographed Wednesday by LifeTouch. Please remember to bring your order form with you unless you placed your order online.
- Any Sophomore, Junior or Senior wanting to take the ACT without writing on Tuesday, Oct. 1 must return the form along with a check made out to NCS for $45.50 by this Thursday to Mrs. Smith.
- Any Sophomore or Junior wanting to take the PSAT on Wednesday, Oct. 16th must return the form along with a check made out to NCS for $17.00 by this Thursday to Mrs. Smith.
- DFCA …it’s not too late to sign up!! Pick up your application in the office.
- Boys Golf Early Release today at 2:45.
- Girls Golf Early Release today at 2:45.
- Girls Golf Early Release Wednesday at 2:30.
- Model UN meeting at lunch in Mrs. Meyer’s room tomorrow. It is very important that all those who submitted a paper attend.
- Service hour opportunity this Sunday, Sept. 15 at the ECC from 8:00-12:30. You will be helping the PTO at their annual mum sale. Please email Mrs. Matlack if you can help at email@example.com.
- No drill flag practice today after school.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE