St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, September 6, 2019
Lunch menu: Chicken nuggets, cheesy potatoes, green beans, peaches.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Spragg Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
- Swim Team sign up for grades 7-12 in the advancement office this week.
- Reminder: all students will be photographed Wednesday by LifeTouch even if you are not purchasing pictures. SENIORS: Your Lifetouch picture will be the one used for the yearbook. High School students need to be in dress code for pictures. Junior High students may follow the high school dress code for this day only.
- Any Sophomore, Junior or Senior wanting to take the ACT without writing on Tuesday, Oct. 1 must return both the form that students received last week along with a check made out to NCS for $45.50 by next Thursday, Sept. 12 to Mrs. Smith.
- Any Sophomore or Junior wanting to take the PSAT on Wednesday, Oct. 16th must return both the form that students received last week along with a check made out to NCS for $17.00 by next Thursday, Sept. 12th to Mrs. Smith.
- Stam deadline to return applications is 3:00 PM today.
- Youth Group Kick Off cookout is this Sunday in the Social Hall parking lot right after the 5:00pm mass.
- 2019 Year will be passed out today at 2:55 in your 8th period class. If you want to purchase a yearbook or have any questions, please see Mrs. Fries in Rm. 211
- Housekeeping request: Please do not put any liquids in the trash cans. Empty all containers before putting them in the trash receptacles.
- Physical Science: Study session for sophomores is available during lunch today. Please bring your lunch and review questions to Mrs. Kovarik’s room.
- DFCA …it’s not too late to sign up!! Pick up your application in the office.
- Girls Golf Early Release on Monday at 2:45.
OVER FOR ABSENTEES
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE