St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Breakfast tomorrow: WG mini cinnamon roll, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch menu: French toast sticks, sausage links, hash browns, applesauce. Tomorrow: Macaroni and cheese, peas, strawberry cup, breadstick.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Spragg Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
- Junior High students…. if you are interested in Junior High MathCounts, please attend a meeting at lunch today. This meeting is in room 111. Bring your lunch with you. Please sign up in the office if you will be attending this meeting.
- Seniors If you would like to reserve and customize your own parking space in the student parking lot, please pick up a form in the office. Requirements are: 1) You must have a SP parking pass 2) You must have your design approved 3) A $30.00 security deposit will be collected and fully refunded in late May when you clear your parking space 4) Names will be drawn and parking spots chosen at lunch tomorrow. Pick up your reservation slip in the main office!
- Girls Golf early release today at 2:30 for the following: Tori Pocos, Sara Scavuzzo, Sammy Lippert, Brooke Bleile, Anna Kaple, Alaina Takacs.
- Boys Golf early release today at 2:30 for the following: David Swope, Dylan Cook, Jackson Cook, Nathan Juby, Logan Amato, Luke Meyer.
- DFCA field trip today from 8:15-1:45. The following are going:
- Swim Team sign up for grades 7-12 in the advancement office this week.
- Reminder: all students will be photographed next Wednesday by LifeTouch even if you are not purchasing pictures. High School students need to be in dress code for pictures. Junior High students may follow the high school dress code for this day only.
- Any Sophomore, Junior or Senior wanting to take the ACT without writing on Tuesday, Oct. 1 must return both the form that students received last week along with a check made out to NCS for $45.50 by next Thursday, Sept. 12 to Mrs. Smith.
- Any Sophomore or Junior wanting to take the PSAT on Wednesday, Oct. 16th must return both the form that students received last week along with a check made out to NCS for $17.00 by next Thursday, Sept. 12th to Mrs. Smith.
- Stam deadline to return applications has been extended through tomorrow 9/6 at 3:00.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE