St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Breakfast tomorrow: PBJ bar, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch menu: Mini corn dogs, steamed carrots, pineapple, cookie. Tomorrow: French toast sticks, sausage links, hash browns, applesauce.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Spragg Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
1. Today the sophomores will meet with Josten’s at 2:00 in the social hall. The seniors will meet at 2:30 with them also in the social hall
- College Kick Off meeting for seniors and their parents will be held tomorrow at 6:00pm in the Social Hall.
- Back To School Night is tomorrow from 7 – 8:30 PM. There will be an opportunity to meet Mr. Linder (NCS President and St. Paul High Principal) and Mr. Conley (Director of Education) from 6:30 – 7:00 PM in the high school library before Back to School night begins.
- Junior High students interested in being in JH academic challenge should attend a meeting tomorrow during lunch in room 111. Bring your lunch. If you are interested in Junior High MathCounts, please attend a meeting at lunch on Thursday. This meeting is also in room 111 and bring your lunch with you. Please sign up in the office if you will be attending one of these meetings.
- Seniors If you would like to reserve and customize your own parking space in the student parking lot, please pick up a form in the office. Requirements are: 1) You must have a SP parking pass 2) You must have your design approved 3) A $30.00 security deposit will be collected and fully refunded in late May when you clear your parking space 4) Names will be drawn and parking spots chosen at lunch this Friday. Pick up your reservation slip in the main office!
- Girls Golf early release this Thursday at 2:30.
- Boys Golf early release this this Thursday at 2:30.
- 7/8 Boys not in a fall sport: There will be a basketball skills and lifting session tonight from 6:30-7:45. This will be together with the high school. Schedules for the remainder of the fall will be passed out that evening.
- JH/HS girls not in a fall sport interested in playing basketball this winter, stop in the office to sign up and pick up information today if you didn’t on Friday.
- DFCA field trip this Thursday from 8:15-1:45.
- Swim Team sign up for grades 7-12 in the advancement office this week.
OVER FOR MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND ABSENTEES
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE