St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, August 30, 2019
Lunch menu: Chicken sticks, mixed vegetables, juice, pineapple.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Meyer Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
- College Kick Off meeting for seniors and their parents will be held on Wednesday at 6:00pm in the Social Hall.
- BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT is Wednesday from 7 – 8:30 PM. There will be an opportunity to meet Mr. Linder (NCS President and St. Paul High Principal) and Mr. Conley (Director of Education) from 6:30 – 7:00 PM in the high school library before Back to School night begins.
- Junior High students interested in being in JH academic challenge should attend a meeting on Wed. Sept. 4 during lunch in room 111. Bring your lunch. If you are interested in Junior High MathCounts, please attend a meeting at lunch on Thursday, Sept. 5. This meeting is also in room 111 and bring your lunch with you. Please sign up in the office if you will be attending one of these meetings.
- STAM applications are due in the Advancement Office by 3 PM today. Please make sure the applications are complete with parent signature and both teacher recommendation forms.
- Per Firelands Conference guidelines, the yellow student pre-sale tickets are now $4.00. These tickets can be used for all away Firelands Conference varsity games and all home varsity events. Tickets at the gate are $6.00.
- Seniors If you would like to reserve and customize your own parking space in the student parking lot, please pick up a form in the office. Requirements are: 1) You must have a SP parking pass 2) You must have your design approved 3) A $30.00 security deposit will be collected and fully refunded in late May when you clear your parking space 4) Names will be drawn and parking spots chosen at lunch on Friday, Sept. 6! Pick up your reservation slip in the main office!
- Flyer Tailgate for this Saturday, Aug. 31st has been cancelled. See you on Sept. 21!!
- Girls Golf early release is next Thursday at 2:30.
- 7/8 Boys not in a fall sport: There will be a basketball skills and lifting session on Tuesday, Sept. 3 from 6:30-7:45. This will be together with the high school. Schedules for the remainder of the fall will be passed out that evening.
- JH/HS girls not in a fall sport interested in playing basketball this winter, stop in the office to sign up and pick up information.