St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, August 29, 2019
Breakfast Menu for tomorrow: Maple pancakes, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch menu: Bosco sticks, side salad, Sicilian vegetables, apple slices. Tomorrow: Chicken sticks, mixed vegetables, juice, pineapple.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
- College Kick Off meeting has been rescheduled to Wed. Sept. 4 at 6:00pm in the Social Hall.
- Junior High students interested in being in JH academic challenge should attend a meeting on Wed. Sept. 4 during lunch in room 111. Bring your lunch. If you are interested in Junior High MathCounts, please attend a meeting at lunch on Thursday, Sept. 5. This meeting is also in room 111 and bring your lunch with you. Please sign up in the office if you will be attending one of these meetings.
- STAM applications are available this week in the advancement office. Completed applications are due by 3:00pm tomorrow. The captains and leaders will meet at lunch today in room 227. Please bring your lunch.
- Per Firelands Conference guidelines, the yellow student pre-sale tickets are now $4.00. These tickets can be used for all away Firelands Conference varsity games and all home varsity events. Tickets at the gate are $6.00.
- Seniors If you would like to reserve and customize your own parking space in the student parking lot, please pick up a form in the office. Requirements are: 1) You must have a SP parking pass 2) You must have your design approved 3) A $30.00 security deposit will be collected and fully refunded in late May when you clear your parking space 4) Names will be drawn and parking spots chosen at lunch on Friday, Sept. 6! Pick up your reservation slip in the main office!
- Selective Service…. just a reminder to all males turning 18, you must register with the Selective Service within 30 days of your 18th birthday. You may register online at www.sss.gov or go to your local post office and complete a registration form. Not registering is a felony and you will not be eligible for financial aid, student grants or loans or government employment.
- Everyone must go to homeroom tomorrow before going to church (even if you are in folk group).
- Flyer Tailgate for this Saturday, Aug. 31st has been cancelled. See you on Sept. 21!!
- Girls Golf early release is next Thursday at 2:30.
- 7/8 Boys not in a fall sport: There will be a basketball skills and lifting session on Tuesday, Sept. 2 from 6:30-7:45. This will be together with the high school. Schedules for the remainder of the fall will be passed out that evening.