Paul Junior St. High and High School
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Breakfast Menu for tomorrow: Whole grain donut, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch menu: Oriental chicken, rice, mandarin oranges, cookie. Tomorrow: Hamburgers, fries, baked beans, watermelon, applesauce.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Meyer Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
1. Cafeteria Workers this week are the same as last week.
- Student Textbook Request Form should have been turned in last week. If you did not do that, please bring the form to the office today.
- Schedule changes must be completed by tomorrow at 3:00pm. A fee of $15.00 and written permission from a parent is required to change a schedule and is due before the change can be made.
- Sophomore class officers will meet with a Jostens representative in the library during lunch today.
- March For Life 2020 is January 23rd. The cost this year is $350.00. You must be registered ASAP. To register email Fr. Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students grades 9-12 interested in participating in Model UN this year should see Mrs. Meyer for the 500 word essay topic. All participants must submit the essay by Sept. 6th in order to participate. Reminder there is an approximate fee of $350.00 that will be due before Thanksgiving.
- Student Planners are available in the office.
- Students and Teachers please be sure to sign the last page of the handbook and turn it in to the office. Students please remember to have your parents sign this page as well.
- Drug Free Club of America forms must be in by Sept. 6th. If you were an ambassador last year, please see Mrs. Pertner today.
- College Kick Off meeting has been rescheduled to Wed. Sept. 4 at 6:00pm in the Social Hall.
- Junior High students interested in being in JH academic challenge should attend a meeting on Wed. Sept. 4 during lunch in room 111. Bring your lunch. If you are interested in Junior High MathCounts, please attend a meeting at lunch on Thursday, Sept. 5. This meeting is also in room 111 and bring your lunch with you. Please sign up in the office if you will be attending one of these meetings.
- Boys Golf has been cancelled for Thursday.
- STAM applications are available this week in the advancement office. Completed applications are due this Friday by 3:00pm. The captains and leaders will meet at lunch tomorrow in room 227. Please bring your lunch.
- Teachers last call to sign up for the Sandusky Register or Norwalk Reflector if you haven’t already done so.
- Per Firelands Conference guidelines, the yellow student pre-sale tickets are now $4.00. These tickets can be used for all away Firelands Conference varsity games and all home varsity events. Tickets at the gate are $6.00.
- Seniors If you would like to reserve and customize your own parking space in the student parking lot, please pick up a form in the office. Requirements are: 1) You must have a SP parking pass 2) You must have your design approved 3) A $30.00 security deposit will be collected and fully refunded in late May when you clear your parking space 4) Names will be drawn and parking spots chosen at lunch on Friday, Sept. 6! Pick up your reservation slip in the main office!
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE