Paul Junior St. High and High School
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Breakfast Menu tomorrow: Breakfast bread, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch today: Chicken strips, green beans, applesauce. Lunch tomorrow: Cheese quesadillas, refried beans, corn, spanish rice, pineapple.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Meyer Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
- Cafeteria Workers for this week and next week are: David Barcus, Luke Blum, Thomas Bocock, Grace Bolton, Michaela Broadbent, Abby Broome. Cafeteria workers will be excused 5 minutes early from their 4th period class to be on time to serve lunch. Freshmen are reminded that working in the cafeteria is a requirement not a choice when it is your assigned week. If you cannot work, it is your responsibility to find a replacement. Your lunch will be .40 cents on the days you work.
- Students the Textbook Request Form must be filled out TODAY and turned in to your 8th period teacher. 8th period teachers, please return these forms to the office.
- Please do not use tape of any kind on the lockers. You may use magnets only. Also, if you put a lock on your locker, please remember to register the combination in the office or give the office a key.
- Schedule changes must be completed be Aug. 28th at 3:00pm. A fee of $15.00 and written permission from a parent is required to change a schedule and is due before the change can be made.
- Job Opportunity mowing lawn in town. Stop in the office for more details if you are interested.
- SOPHOMORE class officers will meet with a Jostens representative in the library on Aug. 27 during lunch.
- MARCH FOR LIFE 2020 is January 23rd. The cost this year is $350.00. You must be registered ASAP. To register email Fr. Andrew at email@example.com.
- HURON COUNTY FAIR art work may be picked up in the clay room right after school.
- ALL STUDENTS grades 9-12 interested in participating in Model UN this year should see Mrs. Meyer for the 500 word essay topic. All participants must submit the essay by Sept. 6th in order to participate. Reminder there is an approximate fee of $350.00 that will be due before Thanksgiving.
- STUDENTS AND TEACHERS please be sure to sign the last page of the handbook and turn it in to the office tomorrow. Students please remember to have your parents sign this page as well.
- STAM applications are available in the advancement office.
OVER FOR MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND ABSENTEES
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE