St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
May 30, 2019
06/24/19 Help build the float for the 4th of July parade (10 am–noon &1 pm–3 pm)
06/26/19 Help build the float for the 4th of July parade (10 am–noon & 1 pm–3 pm)
08/18/19 7th Grade Orientation – 6 PM
08/22/19 School resumes
MEAL MAGIC: Please review your Meal Magic account balance by doing one of the following:
- Ask the cafeteria cashier
- Go on-line at www.sendmoneytoschool.com. You can follow the “Meal Magic Online Functionality” link on the NCS website to the Getting Started instructions
- Contact the NCS Business Office at 419-668-3005, x223 for balance information
- Remember: Students may not purchase ala carte items when they have a negative account balance
- PLEASE HAVE YOUR STUDENT ATHLETE in grades 8-11 pick up a physical packet in the Athletic Office. We will not be conducting free physicals at the school. Please schedule an appointment soon for your child to get their physical, especially if they plan on participating in a fall sport.
- SHOP NEWS: Summer SHOP dates: June 3, June 24, July 8, July 22, Aug. 12 and Aug. 26. Drop your orders off before 9 AM at the St. Paul Parish Center or St. Mary’s rectory. Orders are delivered on Thursday afternoon. You can use the SHOP program any time by signing up online at www.ShopWithScrip.com and using the enrollment code: CAC992C735L3. Contact Kristen Penner, SHOP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.