St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
May 24, 2019
Lunch: $3.10 Milk: $ .50 Lactose Free Milk: $ .75
05/27/19 Memorial Day
05/28/19 Pizza, green beans, veggie tray, pineapple
05/29/19 Chicken strips, vegetable, veggie tray, fruit
05/30/19 Hot dog/chili dog, chips, baked beans, veggie tray, fruit
May 26 High School Graduation – 2 PM in St. Paul church
May 27 Memorial Day parade (band plays)
May 28-30 Final Exams
May 29 Jr. High Awards ceremony – 7:55
May 31 Teacher work day
MEAL MAGIC: Please review your Meal Magic account balance by doing one of the following:
- Ask the cafeteria cashier
- Go on-line at www.sendmoneytoschool.com. You can follow the “Meal Magic Online Functionality” link on the NCS website to the Getting Started instructions
- Contact the NCS Business Office at 419-668-3005, x223 for balance information
- Remember: Students may not purchase ala carte items when they have a negative account balance
- Cafeteria workers for May 28-30: Meghan Belden, Gabriel Bond, Ava Caizzo, Nathan Catalano, Ashantae Clinton, Julianne Colvin. You will need to leave class a few minutes early for lunch duty. Lunch is $ .40 on the days that you serve. If you are unable to serve, it is YOUR responsibility to find a replacement.
- 2.Saturday School from 8 AM – 1 PM: You can get help with a specific subject, have computer and scan time or bring your binder and get help getting organized! Come for a while or stay the whole time: May 25 (Mrs. Swiger)
- PLEASE HAVE YOUR STUDENT ATHLETE in grades 8-11 pick up a physical packet in the Athletic Office. We will not be conducting free physicals at the school. Please schedule an appointment soon for your child to get their physical, especially if they plan on participating in a fall sport.
- SHOP NEWS: May 20 was the last SHOP order for the 2018-2019 school year. Summer SHOP dates: June 3, June 24, July 8, July 22, Aug. 12 and Aug. 26. Drop your orders off before 9 AM at the St. Paul Parish Center or St. Mary’s rectory. Order are delivered on Thursday afternoon. You can use the SHOP program any time by signed up online at www.ShopWithScrip.com and using the enrollment code: CAC992C735L3. Contact Kristen Penner, SHOP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
5. MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK: Help us build the 4th of July float. We will be having two work days to create and build the school float for the 4th of July parade. They will be held on June 24th and 26th in the maintenance building from 10 am - noon and 1 pm - 3 pm. Please consider coming to help build the float and walk in the parade with us! Questions, call the Advancement Office at 419-668-7223. Thank you.