Paul Junior St. High and High School
Friday, May 24, 2019
Cafeteria Menu: BBQ Pork or Sloppy Joe, French fries, coleslaw, applesauce. Turkey wrap or a chef salad. You must sign up in the office before 9:00 am if you want a salad.
Happy Birthday To: Michael Kirk today, Bryan Vargas tomorrow, Collin Liedorff on Sunday and Cam Crabbs on Monday.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Meyer Parking Lot: Mrs. Kovarik
- 1. STAM applications for 2019-20 are due TODAY by 4:00pm. Make sure teacher recommendation forms are turned in with your application.
- 2. WE will follow a regular schedule today.
- 3.EXAMS begin on Tuesday. Exams on Tuesday will be 1st and 8th periods.
- 4.WEDNESDAY schedule: 8:00 – 9:00 AM – Junior High Awards assembly
- 5. THURSDAY schedule: 8:00-9:35 3rd period review and exam
- 6. LIBRARY BOOKS: for all underclassmen are due TODAY.
- 7. SATURDAY SCHOOL will be held with Mrs. Swiger this weekend from 8-1. This is the last Saturday school this year. Please use the Main Street entrance.
- 8. TO THE OFFICE: Logan Amato, Maggie Centa, Libby Dvorak, Gavin Wynn, Tyler Perkins, Katherine Rospert, Abby Stine.
- 9. HIGH SCHOOL TRACK athletes need to turn in uniforms after school at Whitney Field on Tuesday or Wednesday next week (May 28th or May 29th). Please come prepared to clean out lockers.
9:05 – 10:45 – 2nd period exam
10:45 – 11:15 – Lunch
11:20 – 1:00 – 4th period exam
1:05-2:45 6th period review and exam
9:40-11:15 5th period review and exam
11:50-1:30 7th period review and exam