Paul Junior St. High and High School
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Cafeteria Menu: Bosco sticks, corn, pears. The menu for tomorrow will be: BBQ Pork or Sloppy Joe, French fries, coleslaw, applesauce. Turkey wrap or a chef salad. You must sign up in the office before 9:00 am if you want a salad.
Happy Birthday To: Kole Maxwell
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Meyer Parking Lot: Mrs. Kovarik
- 1.ALL STUDENT ATHLETES in grades 8-11….THE SCHOOL WILL NOT HAVE FREE PHYSICALS THIS YEAR. STUDENTS WILL HAVE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEIR FAMILY PHYSICIAN. PLEASE GET YOUR PHYSICAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU PLAN ON PARTICIPATING IN A FALL SPORT.
- 2. STAM applications for 2019-20 are due TOMORROW by 4:00pm. Make sure teacher recommendation forms are turned in with your application.
- 3. TODAY’S schedule is as follows:
- 4. TOMORROW will be a regular day schedule. We will not go to Mass tomorrow.
- 5. LIBRARY BOOKS: for all underclassmen are due TOMORROW.
- 6. SATURDAY SCHOOL will be held with Mrs. Swiger this weekend from 8-1. This is the last Saturday school this year. Please use the Main Street entrance.
- 7. TO THE OFFICE: Logan Amato, Maggie Centa, Libby Dvorak, Gavin Wynn, Tyler Perkins, Katherine Rospert, Abby Stine.
1st Period: 7:55-8:21 5th Period: 12:06-12:36
2nd Period: 8:24-8:50 3rd Period: 12:39-1:0
Senior Mass/Awards 9:00-11:00 6th Period: 1:12-1:46
Lunch: 11:00-11:30 7th Period: 1:49-2:23
4th Period: 11:33-12:03 8th Period: 2:26-3:00