Paul Junior St.High and High School
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Cafeteria Menu: Rotini, green beans, pineapple, garlic toast. The menu for tomorrow will be: Bosco sticks, corn, pears. Turkey wrap or a chef salad. You must sign up in the office before 9:00 am if you want a salad.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Meyer Parking Lot: Mrs. Kovarik
- 1.ALL STUDENT ATHLETES in grades 8-11….THE SCHOOL WILL NOT HAVE FREE PHYSICALS THIS YEAR. STUDENTS WILL HAVE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEIR FAMILY PHYSICIAN. PLEASE GET YOUR PHYSICAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU PLAN ON PARTICIPATING IN A FALL SPORT.
- 2. JUNIORS wishing to begin their senior project during the months of June through September must have completed Project Proposal Forms submitted to Mrs. Smith by 8:00am TOMORROW. These forms can be picked up in the office or downloaded from the guidance webpage. Juniors who submit a proposal form will meet with the committee this Friday. Committee approval must be received prior to beginning a project.
- 3.7TH GRADE BOYS interested in playing football next fall….there will be a 15 minute sign up meeting immediately after school today in the Monroe Street Gym.
- 4.STAM applications for next year are due this Friday, May 24 by 4:00pm. Please make sure your application is signed by a parent.
- 5. TOMORROW the schedule is as follows:
- 6. THIS FRIDAY will be a regular day schedule. We will not go to Mass this Friday.
- 7. LIBRARY BOOKS: Seniors must return books and fines must be paid TODAY. Failure to return books will result in your Power School access being turned off and you will be billed for the amount of the books and fines due. Seniors will not be able to practice for graduation until all obligations are met. All other students must have their books returned by this Friday, May 24.
- 8. DETENTIONS will be held right after school today with Mrs. Swiger for the following: Quincey Crabbs, Dyllan Cook, AJ Meyer.
- 9. SATURDAY SCHOOL will be held with Mrs. Swiger this weekend from 8-1. This is the last Saturday school this year. Please use the Main Street entrance.
1st Period: 7:55-8:21 5th Period: 12:06-12:36
2nd Period: 8:24-8:50 3rd Period: 12:39-1:0
Senior Mass/Awards 9:00-11:00 6th Period: 1:12-1:46
Lunch: 11:00-11:30 7th Period: 1:49-2:23
4th Period: 11:33-12:03 8th Period: 2:26-3:00
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE