St. Paul Junior High and High School
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Cafeteria Menu: Mini corn dogs, baked beans, fruit cocktail, cookie. The menu for tomorrow will be: Rotini, green beans, pineapple, garlic toast. Turkey wrap or a chef salad. You must sign up in the office before 9:00 am if you want a salad.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Meyer Parking Lot: Mrs. Kovarik
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are: Bryan Vargas, Makayla Vazquez, Bryce Wnek, Isabell Zimmer, Logan Amato, Sophia Baca. Please remember to sign out in the office and if you are unable to take your turn, it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week are: Cam Caizzo and Griffin Schwan.
- 3.ALL STUDENT ATHLETES in grades 8-11….THE SCHOOL WILL NOT HAVE FREE PHYSICALS THIS YEAR. STUDENTS WILL HAVE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEIR FAMILY PHYSICIAN. PLEASE GET YOUR PHYSICAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU PLAN ON PARTICIPATING IN A FALL SPORT.
- 4. JUNIORS wishing to begin their senior project during the months of June through September must have completed Project Proposal Forms submitted to Mrs. Smith by 8:00am this Thursday. These forms can be picked up in the office or downloaded from the guidance webpage. Juniors who submit a proposal form will meet with the committee this Friday. Committee approval must be received prior to beginning a project.
- 5.7TH GRADE BOYS interested in playing football next fall….there will be a 15 minute sign up meeting tomorrow immediately after school in the Monroe Street Gym.
- 6.STAM applications are available for the 2019/20 school year for any student currently in grades 7-11. You do not have to be a Student Ambassador now to fill out an application for next year. The completed applications are due by May 24 at 4:00.
- 7. THIS THURSDAY the schedule is as follows:
- 8. THIS FRIDAY will be a regular day schedule. We will not go to Mass this Friday.
- 9. LIBRARY BOOKS: Seniors must return books and fines must be paid by TOMORROW. Failure to return books will result in your Power School access being turned off and you will be billed for the amount of the books and fines due. Seniors will not be able to practice for graduation until all obligations are met. All other students must have their books returned by this Friday, May 24.
1st Period: 7:55-8:21 5th Period: 12:06-12:36
2nd Period: 8:24-8:50 3rd Period: 12:39-1:0
Senior Mass/Awards 9:00-11:00 6th Period: 1:12-1:46
Lunch: 11:00-11:30 7th Period: 1:49-2:23
4th Period: 11:33-12:03 8th Period: 2:26-3:00