Cafeteria Menu: Popcorn chicken bowl, mashed potatoes, corn, fruit cocktail, roll. Turkey wrap or a chef salad. You must sign up in the office before 9:00 am if you want a salad
- 1.ALL STUDENT ATHLETES in grades 8-11 should stop in the Athletic Office and pick up a physical packet. Current 7th grade students will receive their physical packet from Mr. Baker. THE SCHOOL WILL NOT HAVE FREE PHYSICALS THIS YEAR. STUDENTS WILL HAVE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEIR FAMILY PHYSICIAN. PLEASE GET YOUR PHYSICAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU PLAN ON PARTICIPATING IN A FALL SPORT.
- 2. ALL SCHOOL MASS tomorrow at 9:15. The schedule will be as follows, please note the order:
- 3. JUNIORS wishing to begin their senior project during the months of June through September must have completed Project Proposal Forms submitted to Mrs. Smith by 8:00am on Thursday, May 23. These forms can be picked up in the office or downloaded from the guidance webpage. Juniors who submit a proposal form will meet with the committee on Friday, May 24. Committee approval must be received prior to beginning a project.
- 4.7TH GRADE BOYS interested in playing football next fall….there will be a 15 minute sign up meeting on Wednesday, May 22 immediately after school in the Monroe Street Gym.
- 5.7TH GRADE BOYS are reminded that football camp forms should be turned in to Mr. Baker by tomorrow.
- 6. SENIOR CLASS OFFICERS for next year will meet at 11:15 today in the library.
- 7. STAM applications are available for the 2019/20 school year for any student currently in grades 7-11. You do not have to be a Student Ambassador now to fill out an application for next year. The completed applications are due by May 24 at 4:00.
- 8.PICTURES: The yearbook class needs a few more group pictures: Student Council, Student Ambassadors and National Honor Society. Please meet in the courtyard after the first lunch bell.
- 9. CCP STUDENTS all books must be returned to Mrs. Smith by next Monday, May 20th.
- 10. TRACK EARLY RELEASE at 2:20 today
- 11.ANY SENIOR that has received notification of being awarded an outside scholarship, please let Mrs. Smith know so it can be recognized at the senior assembly.
1st Period: 7:55-8:30 5th Period: 12:06-12:36
2nd Period: 8:33-9:07 3rd Period: 12:39-1:09
Mass/Awards: 9:15-11:00 6th Period: 1:12-1:46
Lunch: 11:00-11:30 7th Period: 1:49-2:23
4th Period: 11:33-12:03 8th Period: 2:26-3:00